Admission instructions for the year 2018-19 to be followed carefully by the candidate for filling the application form issued by the College and the Online application
- For the academic year 2018-19 it is compulsory for every I PUC candidate to fill and submit 2 application forms.
- Application Form issued by the College .
- Online Application Form which can be obtained from the College website www. jnpuc.org
- Candidates applying for more than one combination are required to apply in separate application forms.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to fill the application form accurately. Ensure that they are error free and complete in all respects.
- Mention the names as per the Marks card
- Do not mention % symbol while writing your percentage of marks.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- For further reference or enquiry always quote the application number.
- If the candidate is not residing with the parents, local guardian’s contact details should be provided (Phone No, Mobile No, e-mail)
- Upload a recent passport size color photograph within 100KB for the online application.
- Application number will be provided by the college. The students have to come to the college pay the application fees and collect the guidelines sheet along with the application number.
- Selected candidates must make the payment of fees within the given stipulated time, failing which admission will be cancelled.
Candidates have to provide the following documents at the time of application submission
- Filled in application form issued by the College.
- Downloaded and filled in online application form.
- The Photocopies of the Marks Card have to be attested by the Principal of the school without fail.
- It is mandatory for Christian & Catholic candidates to produce a Baptism Certificate/Membership letter issued by the Pastor/Parish Priest in the year 2018.
- Caste Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer in 2017-18.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission to the I PUC course of the selected candidates
- 3 Passport & 2 Stamp size Photograph taken within the last three months.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied.
- Migration Certificate if studied in ICSE/CBSE or Outside Karnataka.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Pre-University
Education Board, Karnataka State, if studied outside India (Foreign/NRI
Students or studied in IGCSE Board).
- 2 copies of SSLC/Equivalent Marks Card attested by School Principal
- 2 copies of Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate(ICSE/CBSE Board)
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate for Foreign, NRI or IGCSE Board Students issued by the PU Board
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Valid Student Visa, Passport Copy & Residential Address (Foreign & NRI Candidates).
The selected candidates will be enrolled after the payment of fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The admission is subject to the approval of the Department of Pre-University Education Board, Karnataka.