The last date for submission of application Forms & the announcement of the Merit List for students could be known from the college notice Board.
Submit the application with a downloaded copy of the Marks Card on the day the results are declared. Attestation of same is compulsory.
Before filling the Application Form & the OMR sheet read the instructions for filling them carefully.
- A candidate applying for different combination is required to apply in separate application forms & OMR sheets.
- It is the candidate’s personal responsibility to fill out the application form & OMR sheet accurately. Ensure that they are error free and complete in all respects.
- Paste your recent color photograph of Passport size on the application form. Ensure that it is pasted within the given space. Do not attest this photograph.
- The Photocopies of the Marks Card have to be attested by the Principal of the school without fail.
- Christian & Catholic candidates are required to produce the letter issued in the Year 2018 by the Pastor/Parish Priest at the time of submission of the application form without fail.
- The selection of candidates for admission is based on the aggregate marks secured in standard X annual examination.
- Selected candidates should take the admission on the particular day & time announced on the college notice board, failing which they will not be eligible for admission.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- 2 Passport & 2 Stamp size Photograph taken within the last three months.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied.
- Migration Certificate if studied in ICSE/CBSE or Outside Karnataka.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Pre-University
Education Board, Karnataka State, if studied outside India (Foreign/NRI Students) or studied in IGCSE Board.
- SSLC/Equivalent Marks Card attested by School Principal without fail.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate(ICSE/CBSE Board)
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate (Foreign, NRI or IGCSE Board Students)
- Caste Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Student Visa, Passport Copy & Residential Address (Foreign & NRI Candidates).
The selected candidates will be enrolled after the payment of fee. The fee once paid will not be refunded. The admission is subject to the approval of the Department of Pre-University Education Board, Karnataka.